1873 – Railway Station, Greenore, Co. Louth
Adjoining an hotel by the Dundalk, Newry & Greenore Railway in the 1870s as Greenore was becoming an important transit point with the completion of the railway and the growth of its harbour. The Dundalk, Newry & Greenore Railway was owned and operated by the London & North Western Railway, which also provided ferry services across the Irish Sea, linking Belfast an London by rail and ship. Passengers could detrain and walk straight into the upmarket hotel or onto their steamer. Demolished along with the hotel around 2007.