1822 – Wesleyan Methodist Chapel, Bandon, Co. Cork
Simple and elegant single-cell church with tall round-headed windows, with a wooden Doric columned entranceway. There is a fine galleried interior lit by the tall windows, with wooen panelling an altar, with a coffered ceiling.
Opened in 1822, although the building is inscribed with 1821 – the foundation stone being laid on April 12 1821. The exterior has iron railings on a rubble stone wall, witha suspended lantern above the gateway. Sadly no architect is on record.