1933 – St. Andrew’s-Wesley United Church, Burrard St., Vancouver
Constructed between 1927 and 1933, in a 14th-century-style Gothic, with a fine tower, a high vaulted nave, deep transepts, and abundant light. Both the traditional leaded glass and the more recent dalle de verre are represented in its magnificent stained glass windows. Built from Nelson Island granite and Haddington Island stone.
Constructed for the union of Presbyterian, Methodist, Congregational and Local Union Churches. The name combines the congregations of St. Andrew’s Presbyterian and Wesley Methodist.