1890 – ‘Redcot’, Knock, Belfast, Co. Antrim
“The house has recently been erected for Mr. T. Paul, and enjoys one of the finest sites about Belfast. It is built of red brick, partially finished with lime plaster; a portion of the opposite side to that shown is finished in half-timberwork. Roofs are covered with Edward’s Ruabon red tiles. The work was carefully carried out by Mr. John Bill, the architect being Mr. T. McC. Johnston, 29 Waring-street, Belfast.” Published in The Irish Builder, June 15 1890.