Architecture of Derry
1828 – Governor Walker’s Monument, Derry
1882 – Londonderry Port & Harbour Commissioners
Architect: John Kennedy
The Londonderry Port & Harbour Commissioners built this fine sandstone building in 1882 to the design of John Kennedy. Now owned by Derry City Council, it is the headquarters of the Heritage & Museum Service. The building adjacent is the former Custom House.