Kaye-Parry Ross & Hendy
1929 – Our Lady of the Wayside Church, Kilternan, Co. Dublin
Architect: Kaye-Parry, Ross & Hendy
Designed by Arnold Francis Hendy of Kaye-Parry, Ross & Hendy and constructed in timber. A simple chapel, the interior has a curved vaulted ceiling with two rows of pews facing a simple projecting sanctuary. Known locally as ‘The Blue Church’ after is Marian colour.