Christian Brothers School
Joseph P. O'Malley
1907 – Gaelscoil, Bridge St., Limerick, Co. Limerick
Architect: Joseph P. O’Malley
Former Limerick city courthouse that was extended to designs by Joseph P. O’Malley in 1907 by adding a second floor to provide four new classrooms. The original building of 1764, architect unknown, was purchased by the Christian Brothers in 1845. Now in use as a Gaelscoil.