1930 – Former Royal Bank of Ireland, Dublin St., Monaghan
Former branch of the Royal Bank of Ireland, and most recently in use as a Town Hall for Monaghan. The rendered building has an elegant cut-stone door surround to the main entrance. Entirely possibly a refacing of the previous building on the site.
Photograph courtesy, and copyright of Kenneth Allen.