1919 – Former Hibernian Bank, O’Connell Street Lower, Dublin
Built after the previous branch of the Hibernian Bank was destroyed in the fighting during the 1916 Easter Rising. The previous building was by O’Neill & Byrne and was constructed from a former W.G. Mooney public house in 1878. The replacement building was Ralph H. Byrne with carvings by C.W. Harrison & Sons. It is still in use by a financial institution today and for many years, its recognisable outline was part of their logo.