Church of Ireland
1850 – Royal Irish Yacht Club, Dun Laoghaire, Co. Dublin
1826 – Church of Ireland, Kilternan, Co. Dublin
Architect: John Semple
Church building readily identifiable as the work of Semple with later interior decoration from the early twentieth century – including stained glass and reredos. Built by John Richardson on a site donated by Elizabeth and Susan Anderson. The Church was consecrated on 10 December 1826.