Burlington Road Dublin
Stephenson Gibney & Associates
1903 – Nuzum Brothers, 201 Pearse Street, Dublin
1972 – Carrick House, Burlington Road, Dublin
Architect: Stephenson Gibney & Associates
Originally, at the time of completion, the ground floor area was open, the building being raised on columns. Like the nearby Institute of Advanced Studies, also by Stephenson Gibney, the Carrick building has a main office accommodation block with large amounts of glazing, with services and access in brick volumes alongside. Demolished.