1890 – The Aungier House, 43 Aungier Street, Dublin

former_pub_lge

former_pub_facade_lgeformer_pub_facade_detail_lge

Abandoned public house on a good corner site, not too far from St Stephen’s Green. Some interesting architectural details on the street level façade. Closed up since the early-to-mid 1980s until well into the 21st century. Now known as The Lucky Duck.

Last Updated June 26th, 2024 at 9:06 pm