Church of Ireland
1881 – Christ Church of Ireland, Ballybay, Co. Monaghan
Architect: J.H. Fullerton
A simple Church of Ireland sited on one of the two highest points in Ballybay, the other now home to the later Catholic Church. Unusually for such a small church, it has transepts. In the early 1880s, the architect John Henry Fullerton did some work on the church including enlarging or rebuilding the chancel.