1930 – St. Michael’s Church, Cootehill, Co. Cavan
St. Michael’s church was built in 1930, and was designed by Dublin architect, Ralph Henry Byrne, son of William H. Byrne. Constructed after a previous design from 1919 was discarded. It was richly decorated with Italian marble and plasterwork and it contains fine stain glass windows. In 1993 the sanctuary of St. Michael’s was redesigned by the then parish priest Canon Desmond O’Dowd.