1886 – Rockford, Blackrock, Co. Dublin

Architect: T.N. Deane & Son

0009

Built as a private residence for W.R. Bruce esq, then later in use as a convent, and now subdivided into private apartments. The
exterior walls are hammered granite and the coat of arms is that of William Bruce. Described as ‘approached by from the high road by a handsome carriage drive with a two storey gatelodge on the Rockford Estate’. Perspective view including ground floor plans published in The Building News, February 19th 1886.

See Also