1888 – Church of St Elwyn’s, Hayle, Cornwall
The foundation stone was laid on 5 August 1886, and the church consecrated on 9 October 1888. The general style is Early English Gothic, but the large west window is of the Decorated Gothic style, as is the upper portion of the tower. The unusual tower treatnment took its inspiration from Lostwithiel church. Grade II* listed.