1917 – No.1 Upper O’Connell Street, Dublin

Architect: O’Callaghan & Webb

cafekylemore

cafekylemore2cafekylemore3cafekylemore4

Rebuilt after this section of O’Connell Street and North Earl Street were destroyed in fires during the Easter Rising of 1916. The entire block has a continuous cornice above the third floor, despite being designed by different architects. The building has a canted corner to North Earl Street.

See Also