Re: Re: college green/ o’connell street plaza and pedestrians

Home Forums Ireland college green/ o’connell street plaza and pedestrians Re: Re: college green/ o’connell street plaza and pedestrians

missarchi
Participant

@cgcsb wrote:

the railings around the old underground toilet at that junction are really lovely. I think that’d be a wonderful location for an enterence to the O’Connell Bridge metro station. It reminds me of the Parisian metro stations. I’m all for pedestrianisation but I still think there should be a bus lane or two and a reserved space for the luas

graham thanks for that barrage now can you just put it on the city architects to do list…
and Mozart will be happy to sleep at night

we can have space for luas / road space but it would be highly controlled to put it lightly… bollards flexible nice and easy 123…

we just need the right brief now… as for those toliets down with them in the station with those blue lights so people cannot see their veins…

and dublins newest modified light railing… for the entrance…

your question about views into peoples offices may be able to be fixed with a reflection pond or a moat if trinity have security issues could also have a thin strip of grass but the railings should come down I would think…

gotta picture of the place but no time…

Latest News