Reply To: Look at de state of Cork, like!

Home Forums Ireland Look at de state of Cork, like! Reply To: Look at de state of Cork, like!

lexington
Participant

Afraid not mickeydocs – but sure it was worth the shot! 😀 It’s not a docklands site or BUPA or Bon Secours – so I’ll just leave it at that!

Geoff Butler of RORSA (Reddy O’Riordan Staehli Architects) is the man responsible for the monstrosity proposed by Howard Holdings for Lavitts Quay. Geoff was also involved with the far more pleasant St. John’s College building near Rutland Street. I have an image of the Lavitts Quay proposal – but am having difficulty posting it! Watch this space – I may get lucky!

*UPDATES*

🙂 The Kilbree Investment Company have been granted planning for the development of a 22-unit apartment building with basement car-parking along the Lower Glanmire Road – across from Kent Station – subject to 20 conditions and despite 20 objections. The 4-storey building was reduced in height among other things in the grant. Appeals have 4 weeks – hopefully, failing that, construction will begin March 2005.

Latest News