Reply To: Look at de state of Cork, like!

Home Forums Ireland Look at de state of Cork, like! Reply To: Look at de state of Cork, like!

lexington
Participant

Sorry for the confusion mickeydocs, but those images are of Harty’s Quay – indicated bythe text beneath them. I probably should have made that more clear.

-> The coming few weeks such prove highly news worthy for Cork property development circles – everything from the announcements of Eglinton Street by O’Flynn Construction to decisions on Werdna Ltd’s Water Street project (fingers majorly crossed! An Taisce have told both myself, CCC and MOLA they plan to bring the project to ABP if it receives grant – I just pray that they do not do this and Water Street is given the greenlight), the Rockfell Investments Cornmarket Street development, O’Callaghan Properties’ Jurys Hotel redevelopment, UCC’s Boole Library Extension (whose decision date has been pushed back despite no objections), John Mannix’s Washington Street development and many others are all expected. Other news will incl. the announcement of the full Mahon Point tenant list, a major announcement by Ward Anderson, decisions on major Kilbree Investments, Carroll’s Quay Development Company, Grangefield Developments and Cumnor Construction projects. As well as construction commencement on the CSM, Grand Parade Plaza, JD Hotels Singers Corner project and many more. Also O’Flynn Construction will be making a short-list of Ballincollig Town Centre tenants. CCC begin work on the Kinsale Road Roundabout Flyover and Ballincollig By-pass will open. There are many other major projects due to be announced but I can’t give anymore details as of yet.

2005 is expected to be among the most active of all years for Cork in terms of development. Hopefully I’ll be able to announce to you some of the most exciting underwraps projects yet to be formally announced soon.

Latest News