1956 – National Library of Scotland, Edinburgh
Located on George IV Bridge in Edinburgh is the main building of the National Library of Scotland,
1960 – Goldberg’s Department Store, Tollcross, Edinburgh
Goldberg’s Department Store opened in 1960 at High Riggs in Tollcross and was intended to be the focal point in a new road system for Tollcross –
1961 – Scottish Provident Building, Edinburgh
A fine office block on St Andrews Square with office accommodation defined as the horizontal elements and a vertical services tower.
1962 – Unbuilt Proposal for St. James, Edinburgh
Sir Basil Spence’s concept for the redevelopment of the St James area in 1962. The proposal involved the total obliteration of Leith Street and the construction of a subterranean motorway below Waterloo Place.
1999 – Dynamic Earth Centre, Edinburgh
Designed by Sir Michael Hopkins and featuring his trademark tensile fabric tent, the Dynamic Earth Centre near Holyrood Palace comprises three main parts.
1999 – Museum of Scotland, Edinburgh
In 1991 architects Benson + Forsyth were selected as winners of the architectural competition to design the new Museum of Scotland.