1861 – SS. Mary and Peter’s Church, Arklow, Co. Wicklow
A fine Renaissance Revival style church of 1861 to designs by Patrick Byrne. A central bay projects slightly and rises above the cornice line to merge with a short bell tower with domed roof. The front facade is finished in ashlar granite. Despite Vatican II reordering the interior has little altered its original state – a plain modern altar, ambo, and sedile set in front of the original altar, with the altar rails have been removed.