1792 – Cathedral of the Holy Trinity, Downpatrick, Co. Down
The cathedral incorporates parts of the 13th-century church of the Benedictine Abbey of Down. That abbey lay in ruins after the dissolution of the monastery in 1541. After a period of decay, major restorations and rebuilding was were carried out in the early 1790s to designs by Charles Lilly of Dublin, and funded by the 1st Marquess of Downshire and Dean William Annesley. There is also a suggestion that R.W.F. Brettingham was responsible for the interior. The tower was completed by Thomas Cobden to designs of William Farrell around 1829. Later internal work by Welland & Gillespie.