1903 – Library, Kevin Street, Dublin
1876 – Holy Family Church, Aughrim St., Dublin
Architect: Architect: John Sterling Butler
Construction began in 1874 to the designs by John Stirling Butler, was completed in 1876, and was enlarged in 1902 to accommodate the growing population of the area, with the addition of two transepts and two aisles, designed by Doolin, Butler and Donnelly. This was due to residential developments by the Dublin Artisan Dwelling Company. It was at this time that a new high altar and side altars were carved by sculptor Patrick Tomlin. The church has an elaborate interior, with elaborate Victorian tiling to the chancel, and windows by Myers of Munich, Harry Clarke Studios, and Hubert McGoldrick.