1960 – St. Columcille’s Church, Kells, Co. Meath
St. Colmcille’s Church was built between 1958 and 1960 and replaced an older church on the same site. The earlier church was a t-shape plan by Francis Johnston of 1799, an later much altered by William Hague. Dedicated on 23rd October 1960 by Most Reverend John Kyne, the then Bishop of Meath. An extensive refurbishment of the church took place in 2005. The altars of the Sacred Heart and Immaculate Conception come from the original church on the site.