1836 – Kilcornan House, Clarinbridge, Co. Galway
Still standing today, but with an altered and simplified roofline, without the grand chimneys and Gothic style pinnacles and small turrets.
The lands were once home to the Norman Burkes and changed hands in 1763 coming into the ownership of the Redington family. The family contributed hugely to the local area, establishing schools and churches as well as developing the village of Clarinbridge. In 1950 the Brothers of Charity Services purchased the land with the view to providing a care facility for people with intellectual disability from all across Ireland. The house now serves as a training centre for people with learning disabilities.