1808 – The Pavilion, Armagh, Co. Armagh
A single-storey Regency villa with very wide Georgian-glazed windows, built for Captain William Whitelaw Algeo JP, who lived there until his death in 1845. Later used by an order of nuns, before reverting to a private residence. Demolished in the early 1960s to make way for a school. The fine Georgian-glazed windows were salvaged and used in the school building, with the replacement of the school recently, the windows have again being salvaged.