1909 – Veterinary College, Ballsbridge, Dublin
Two separate veterinary schools were run by UCD and TCD at this Ballsbridge site and continued until 1977 when the two schools were merged and fully incorporated into UCD. An early 20th century block of looseboxes and facilities for larger animals by L.A. McDonnell on Shelbourne Road, the land value of this site outweighed its use and it was sold for development. Constructed on the site of the Hammersmith Ironworks. The stables were demolished soon after. Redeveloped during the early part of the 21st century, no traces remain.