1860 – Original Entrance, Glasnevin Cemetery, Dublin

Architect: Patrick Byrne

History of the Dublin Catholic cemeteries

History of the Dublin Catholic cemeteries

The original entrance to Prospect Cemetery, popularly known as Glasnevin, had two entrance lodges. Only one of these now exists, but their main facade was interior to the grounds, providing a side elevation to Prospect Square.

See Also