1870s – Benn Hospital, Clifton Street, Belfast

0566

On the corner of Glenravel and Clifton Streets in Belfast, and constructed as a Eye, Ear, and Throat hospital, but known after its benefactors George and Edward Benn. Extended several times in the 1930s. The Belfast Skin Hospital adjacent which was also funded by Benn was destroyed in the Belfast blitz of 1941.

See Also