1917 – No. 33 Henry Street, Dublin
Reconstructed after the destruction of Henry Street in the 1916 Easter Rising. Known as Cassidy’s Public House for many years, but now a retail outlet with a much changed street facade. Sadly the ornate pub front is no more – the oriel window on the first floor is also gone, replaced by a large picture window.