1895 – Winstanley Memorial Hall, Cornmarket, Dublin
A parochial hall for St Audoen’s parish, built with legacy from Dublin Corporation Alderman Winstanley and his widow. The interior had a hall which accommodated about 380 persons. Demolished when Cornmarket and High Street were destroyed by a road widening scheme.
“WITH present issue we furnish a photo lithograph reproduction of Mr. William Stirling’s design in competition for the “Winstanley Memorial Hall,” in Corn Market, shown in the recent Exhibition of the Royal Hibernian Academy. We may mention that the design finally decided on, and carried out, differs in many important features from that shown on our illustration”. The Irish Builder, June 15 1896.