1884 – St. Carthage’s Church, Lismore, Co. Waterford
1794 – Wooden Bridge, Waterford
Architect: Emanuel Coxe
Constructed by Emanuel Coxe, of Boston, from American oak. Begun in April, 1793, and was opened in May, 1794. It was 834 ft. long, and 42 ft wide, on forty sets of piers. Later extensions to the quays reduced the bridge length to 734 ft.
The total cost of the bridge, including a thousand guineas to the architect, was £30,000, which was subscribed in one day. The tolls realised in the year 1800 amounted to over £2,800. Known as Timbertoes Bridge, it was demolished in 1910.