1901 – Design for tower, Blue Coat School, Blackhall Place, Dublin

Architect: Sir Thomas Drew


The tower of the former Blue Coat School, now the Law Society at Blackhall Place has long been unfinished. Eventually the stump was removed and capped off with an awkward copper dome.This was more than likely the last attempt at designing a solution for a cost effective campanile. Published in The Irish Builder, January 30th 1901.