1903 – Wynn’s Hotel, Lower Abbey St., Dublin

Architect: William H. Beardwood

1247

Reconstructed to designs of William H. Beardwood between 1899 and 1903. Sited next to the Royal Hibernian Academy on Abbey Street, it was completely destroyed in Easter Week 1916. The replacement hotel was constructed on the same site to designs of Peter Russell by 1926.

See Also