1874 – Memorial Cross, Cushendall, Co. Antrim
Designed by Timothy Hevey and executed by C.W. Harrison of Dublin in memory of the Reverend John Fitzsimons. Built of Portland Stone with a Dalkey granite plinth. The panels on the front represents various sacrifices from the Old Testament, while the other sides are filled with interlaced Celtic ornaments.
The Irish Builder remarked that “it is to be hoped that all admirers of art-work in the city will take an opportunity of inspecting this specimen previous to its removal to the “Black North”.”