1936 – City Hall, Cork
1861 – Trinity Presbyterian Church, Cork
Architect: Colin Tarring
Opened in 1861 and designed by the English architect, Colin Tarring, who was responsible for many non conformist church buildings in England. The church is more elaborate in design than many Presbyterian buildings, with a fine gothic tower and spire.
The Dublin Builder remarked on the architectural competition to select this design that “We are informed that the proceedings connected with this competition are likely to provide some work for the gentlemen of the long robes at the ensuing assizes.”