1908 – Presbyterian Church, Stranorlar, Co. Donegal
Constructed in 1905-08 to replace an earlier thatched-roof church building. The centenary of the present meetinghouse was celebrated by the congregation in April 2006, but the church wasn’t fully finished until 1908.
McIntyre was an engineer, but designed several Presbyterian churches across Donegal, Tyrone and Derry. He was also the architect for the Donegal Mental Hospital at Letterkenny.