1816 – St. Gobhann’s Church of Ireland, Seagoe, Co. Armagh
Largely constructed in 1816 near the site of former one, which had become too small. Described by Lewis as ‘a large handsome edifice in the early English style, with a square tower built at an entire cost of £2200, of which £1000 was a loan from the late Board of First Fruits… the interior is fitted up in a very superior manner’. This is a dispute over the architect of this stage of the church with a J. Brownlee and John Bowden both being credited. Later work in the late 1880s by Sir Thomas Drew who added a south aisle, chancel, porch and adaptations to the nave.