1700s – Northern Range of the Rubrics, Trinity College Dublin
In May 1897, tenders were invited by Trinity College, Dublin, to design a replacement for these residential buildings popularly known as Rotten Row. Demolished in 1899 to make way for the Graduates Memorial Building of 1902, the Rubrics once formed a quadrangle of similar buildings. One range remains to the east, but with the addition of dutch gables added in the 1890s. Originally as displayed the ranges had dormered windows.