1906 – École Provencher, St. Boniface, Winnipeg
In 1906, the School Board constructed a school at the site where École Provencher stands today. It was a three-storey brick and limestone building, featuring an entry tower surmounted with an elegant ogee roof. The central 12-room portion of the current building is the original 1906 building with later larger classroom wings added in 1912. The tower was later removed.