1752 – Moira House, Dublin
Built as the Dublin home of the Earls of Moira. Later became part of the Mendicity Institute (run by the Association for the Suppression of Mendicancy in Dublin) which mirrored the composition so that the original Moira House was the right hand side of their enlarged building. Demolished in the early 1950s, after having its top floor lopped off some years earlier. Used during the 1916 Easter Rising for two days by Sean Heuston with 20 men as an outpost from the Four Courts.