John L. Robinson
O'Neill & Byrne
1919 – Easons, Abbey Street, Dublin
1880 – St. Joseph’s Carmelite Church, Berkeley Road, Dublin
Architect: O’Neill & Byrne / John L. Robinson
Construction started in 1875 and the church was largely completed and consecrated in 1880. The North-Western bell tower was constructed between 1892-3 to the designs of John L. Robinson – the earlier photograph shows the tower capped. Interior fittings were designed by Earley & Powells, G.C. Ashlin and later Ashlin & Coleman. Sadly most of these fittings including the high altar and the pulpit have been removed.