2005 – The Watchtower, The Point, North Wall Quay, Dublin
1848 – Arbour Hill Garrison Chapel, Dublin
Architect: Richard Cuming
Richard Cuming was an Assistant surveyor under Commanding Royal Engineers, and was responsible for designing the garrison chapel at Arbour Hill, Dublin, under the ‘direction’ of Major General Griffith George Lewis, of the Royal Engineers, who published the designs and specifications in Papers on subjects connected with the duties of the Corps of Royal Engineers in 1852.
Image is a record drawing from 1904 of Arbour Hill Garrison Chapel (MA/MPD/Arbour Hill/1075). Copyright Military Archives.