1814 – Old St. Marys Church of Ireland, Ardee, Co. Louth
The present nave and chancel are of nineteenth century construction but incorporate medieval fragments. It was repaired and rebuilt preserving only portions of tower of previous church – possibly to designs by a C.H. Sillery. The church stands on the site of an ancient celtic monastery which, at one stage, housed the shrine of Saint Patrick. There are other medieval fragments in the church grounds including a medieval market cross and font.