Architecture of Cornwall
Devon & Cornwall Banking Company
1883 – Colchester Villas, Truro, Cornwall
1888 – Devon & Cornwall Bank, Redruth, Cornwall
Architect: James Hicks
Published in The Architect, February 10th 1888. The Devon and Cornwall Bank (formally the Devon & Cornwall Banking Company) was a bank which operated in the Westcountry of England between 1832 and 1906, when it was taken-over by Lloyds Bank. A Grade II listed building, but no longer a bank branch.