Architecture of Warwickshire
1882 – Church of the Redeemer, Edgbaston, Birmingham, Warwickshire
Architect: James Cubitt
The Church of The Redeemer was a Baptist church, built on land on the corner of Wyndham Road donated by local benefactor William Middleton. It was designed by James Cubitt and built in 1881/2, and opened on 24th May 1882, having cost £17,340 2s 8d to build. The Church of the Redeemer was demolished in the 1970s.