McCurdy & Mitchell
1856 – Design for Capitals, Museum, Trinity College, Dublin
1882 – Former Masonic Girl’s School, Merrion Road, Dublin
Architect: McCurdy & Mitchell
The former Former Masonic Girl’s School was redeveloped by Bewleys as an hotel in the 1990s, with additional bedroom blocks built in a similar style to the south and west of the original buildings. The hall is the most intact building on the site, and under a preservation order.