1870 – St. Saviours Church, Battersea, London

Architect: E.C. Robins


As published in The Building News, May 6th 1870. Described by A History of the County of Surrey: Volume 4 in 1912 as a building of squared rag and Bath stone erected in 1870, in the style of the 13th century, and has a chancel, nave with low clearstory, low aisles, transepts, vestry, &c. The roofs are covered with slates. Over the chancel arch is a fléche with one bell. The arcades are of five bays. The west front, which sets back a few feet from the road line, contains three doorways.”