1820 – Killruddery, Bray, Co. Wicklow
Now a lot smaller than at completion after the Earl of Meath demolished most of the entrance front in the 1950s when the building was discovered to be infested with dry-rot. Originally designed by Sir Richard Morrison for the 10th Earl onto an existing 17th century house.
The house had three principal facades with pointed and cuvilinear gables, pinnacles and oriels. Later dutch gable and oriel windows on the south front added by English architect William Slater in 1862, who was working on a church in Bray at this time. It is now considerably smaller but much of the Morrisons’ design and architecture still remain. The conservatory was added in 1852 to the design of William Burn.